Please read carefully. It has detailed information about payment, how to contact us, set up and access appointments, and any other information we need to send to you. We use a number of great technologies to help us give you an excellent experience. Feel free to contact us using our Contact
page or call (615) 500-1149 with any questions.PAYMENT
• When you purchase an Online Course, Group Training, or Consulting you are purchasing a specific product.
• Purchases are only refundable if we determine that we are unable to adequately help you.
• Purchases are transferable within your organization.
• If your department, grant, or institution is paying for your training or consulting and requires an invoice contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. We are happy to supply a W9, and invoice. Some institutions require additional paperwork beyond that. Please understand that we are a small organization and that this puts quite a burden
on us. Therefore, we will need to charge a $25 administration fee for this additional paperwork.SHIPPING
Since all our products are either downloadable, live via Livestream
or in-person, there is no shipping involved.WEB TRAINING
We use Livestream
for our web training. It can take a few minutes to log into Livestream
, so we suggest you arrive a few minutes early the first time. This service is free for you to use. When you begin using our services you will be sent a link to Livestream
with specific instructions for your project.CANCELLATION POLICY
Please note that it is often difficult for us to find someone to fill your seat. You will not incur a cancellation charge if you can find a substitute to take your place. We charge a cancellation fee because there is a cost associated with the registration process. We also commit to purchasing food for live courses, course materials, and administrative costs. If you think there is a possibility that you may cancel, please read our Refund Policy below before you complete the registration process.SUBSTITUTIONS
You may substitute another person at any time without incurring any additional charges. Please contact us by phone or email and we will glad to do this for you. You may also choose to take a class at a later date.REFUND POLICY
• If you cancel your registration prior to 14 days of the class start date, you will receive a full refund less a $100.00 cancellation fee. No refunds if cancellation occurs 14 days or less prior to class start date.
• No refunds for no shows.
• I-40 Structural Drying Academy and Consulting, Inc. cannot accept responsibility for any losses you might incur for non-refundable airline tickets or other travel expenses for live classes.
• Cancellation fees apply whether payment has been processed or not. Cancellation fees are non-negotiable.COURSE CANCELLATIONS
In the rare event that I-40 Structural Drying Academy and Consulting, Inc. must cancel course offerings, a full refund to registrants will be issued. Some courses require minimum attendance for certain activities, certified instructors may get sick or have emergencies or
If you have any questions regarding our policies, you may call (615) 500-1149 during business hours.